In public, Fiona Sit always brings a sweet and shining smile, but in 2008 she was diagnosed with clinical depression. She felt hopeless everyday and seek ways to commit suicide. The most severe case was when she slid her wrist and took sleeping pills with red wine. She would hopelessly tell herself: "No, tonight you must die." Fortunately she was eventually able to wake herself up and took initiative to seek treatment.

(Fiona speaks...)

I never thought I would have clinical depression, but now thinking back to 2008 when I was doing the musical Last Smile, First Tear, I already had issues. If I went to seek treatment earlier, perhaps the situation wouldn't have been so serious. In 2009 when I was shooting the film Comedie Humaine, I fell ill and my weight rapidly dropped to 85 pounds. I played a crazy character, having to cry was just like turning on the boiling pot. Once I NG, I stopped and everyone praised that I grasped the role well. I thought inside: 'Of course, I really am going crazy!" Who would have thought I was taking drugs while shooting the film!


Fears going out, slid wrist to stop pain

At the time I felt many things were pushed to me at once, I would make a big deal out of it. I felt many people were letting me down, many things were unpleasant. I felt that I would be a pitiful girl forever. When you are near death, you will feel its not a big deal. The first time I saw myself having a problem was when I was at the hair studio and I ordered take out. Because I got the wrong soup base, I started crying madly, even the hairstylist was frightened. In fact, at the time I already thought I was not acting normal, but I didn't know I was ill. I was so afraid to go out, and even when I was at home I was scared. I had trouble communicating with my mom, the arguments we had just made my depression even worse. I started getting thinner and thinner. Each day I would be full out of just half a cup of noodles, and I was always thinking about dying. I started to play with slitting my hand because I felt there was a lot of pain inside that couldn't be seen, I was thinking of different ways to die each day. I wanted to die as soon as possible.

Didn't want to affect others because of illness

One time I even tried taking sleeping pills with red wine. In fact, at the time I subconsciously knew that I didn't take enough, but I just gave it a shot telling myself, 'If I want to die, then die!" It was only until one night I felt so hopeless, and cried like a maniac. I felt a strong force pushing me to die, I told myself: "No, tonight you must die." But in the end, I couldn't do it because I felt depression is such a selfish disease. And I still had a tad of non-selfishness in me. When I thought of myself dead, then my parents would be very worried and I would have affected the entire filming crew and they would lose money. At the time, my thought of death was so strong, even I felt frightened by it. The first time I recognized my depression, the first time I decided to tell my secret to someone, that was when I called Khalil Fong sobbing: "I want to commit suicide, can you stop me?"

Khalil was very rational and talked to me about it. Before we got off the call, Khalil asked me: "Are you certain you won't die tonight?" He wanted me to be certain before he hangs up. However, then he turned around and called my mom and told her. I got so mad at him because I trusted him. The first person I told was him, I didn't even tell my parents because I was afraid they would worry, but how could he go back and tell my mom.

Today, of course I know what he did was right. At first, I was even hiding this from my company because I just felt it was considered personal matters, but later I had no other choice but to speak up. Because I had to work, I needed sleep. I chose to take sleeping pills and each night I would take 3 super powerful sleeping pills before I could actually fall asleep. However, whenever the alarm or phone rings, I couldn't hear any of it. If my company didn't know I was ill, then it would be hard for us to continue the collaboration. I didn't want my company to think I'm not into my work.

Asking for Forgiveness is the most difficult

My depression came so sudden and it vanished fast. Strangely it was just a year. It was because my two good friends from outside of the industry stuck by my side, encouraging me to go see the doctor and reminded to take my medicine everyday. At the time, I had two psychologists, one prescribed the medication to me and the other just chatted with me. Aside from doctors, I had God's help. Two strangers, a married couple from Singapore, volunteered to advise me , brought me into prayers and from the bottom of my heart I forgave each and everyone that has hurt me. However, the most difficult is asking God for his forgiveness, I cried deeply, but when forgiving others, still have to release yourself. Then I was fortunate to have read a book, I read about God's words: "He will promise you the best for you!" After soul-searching and a year of therapy, I started smiling again. Perhaps, it is because my mind opened up. That day the doctor prescribed me with a box of multi-colored drugs, today, I still have them on the night table besides my bed. It serves as a memory.

Profile
Name: Fiona Sit / Fi
Birthday: August 11, 1981
Background: Fiona debuted at the age of 18 as a part-time model. She has done many commercials. In 2003, she signed with Warner Music. Since Fiona's debut, her most well known songs include: XBF, Keanu Reeve's Reply Letter and The Boy Resembles Me. Fiona started shooting films in 2005, and won the Best New Performer Award depending on her first film 2 Young. In 2010, she won 'Vietnam Film Festival's Best Actress Award' for her performance in Break Up Club and received a nomination at the Hong Kong Film Awards.


Khalil Fong first to help

When Fiona called Khalil about her depression and wanting to die, he calmly handled the situation. He said: "Everyone has their time of unhappiness, especially in this industry, it can get really pressuring and also especially for girls. At the time, I tried my best to talk to her, but I had to use my words carefully. I knew she had some emotional changes, and perhaps may be a little sensitive." Now that Fiona has gotten out of her depression and has recovered, as a friend Khalil is very happy. He said: "Friends and family can do something, and has already done what they can. If you don't allow people to help you and do inappropriate things, then that is really difficult. In fact, everyone has their difficulties, just do you know how to be in such negative spirits. There are many other places around the world with people that are even more miserable and pitiful."

Posted by Hex on Sunday, May 6, 2012
categories: edit post

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tags

Aarif Lee ( 1 ) Aaron Kwok ( 19 ) Ada Choi ( 69 ) Adam Cheng ( 8 ) Adia Chan ( 2 ) Adrian Chau ( 4 ) Aimee Chan ( 134 ) Aka ( 1 ) Akemi ( 1 ) Akina ( 1 ) Alan Po ( 1 ) Alan Tam ( 3 ) Alan Tang ( 1 ) Alan Wan ( 6 ) Alex Fong ( 43 ) Alex Lam ( 1 ) Alex To ( 1 ) Ali Lee ( 31 ) Alice Chan ( 12 ) Alvin Chau ( 1 ) Amanda S ( 2 ) Amigo Chui ( 38 ) Amy Chan ( 4 ) Amy Kwok ( 5 ) Andy Hui ( 11 ) Andy Lau ( 25 ) Andy On ( 2 ) Angel Chiang ( 5 ) Angel Wang ( 1 ) Angela Tong ( 30 ) Angelababy ( 40 ) Angelica Lee ( 1 ) Angie Cheung ( 6 ) Angie Shum ( 1 ) Anita mui ( 1 ) Anita Yuen ( 18 ) Anjaylia Chan ( 18 ) Ankie Beilke ( 1 ) Ankie Belkie ( 1 ) Anne Heung ( 5 ) Annie Kwan ( 1 ) Annie Liu ( 10 ) Annie Man ( 12 ) Anthony Wong ( 13 ) Astrid Chan ( 3 ) Athena Chu ( 8 ) ATV News ( 18 ) Auston Lam ( 1 ) Bai Baihe ( 1 ) Bella Lam ( 2 ) Ben Wong ( 12 ) Benjamin Yuen ( 50 ) Benny Chan ( 16 ) Benz hui ( 2 ) Bernice Liu ( 95 ) Boanne Cheung ( 2 ) Bobby Au Yeung ( 51 ) Bondy Chiu ( 1 ) Bonnie Chan ( 1 ) Bosco Wong ( 194 ) Bowie Cheung ( 6 ) Bowie Lam ( 28 ) Brian Burrell ( 1 ) Brian Chu ( 1 ) Bridgette Qiao Xin ( 1 ) Calvin Choy ( 1 ) Candice Chiu ( 1 ) Candy Chang ( 1 ) Candy Chu ( 1 ) Candy Yuen ( 2 ) Carat Cheung ( 9 ) Carina Lau ( 16 ) Carina Zhang ( 1 ) Carl Ng ( 1 ) Carlos Chan ( 1 ) Carmen Lee ( 7 ) Carol Cheng ( 2 ) Carrie Lam ( 2 ) Carrie Ng ( 1 ) Casper Chan ( 1 ) Catherina Tsang ( 1 ) Catherine Chau ( 4 ) Cecilia Cheung ( 64 ) Cecilia Liu ( 2 ) Cecilia Yip ( 2 ) Celina Jade ( 1 ) Chapman To ( 12 ) Charlene Choi ( 61 ) Charles Szeto ( 1 ) Charmaine Li ( 7 ) Charmaine Sheh ( 218 ) Chen Xiao ( 1 ) Cherie Chung ( 1 ) Cherrie Ying ( 6 ) Cherry Yeung ( 1 ) Cheung Tat Ming ( 6 ) Cheung Wah Biu ( 1 ) Cheung Wing Hong ( 4 ) Chin Ka Lok ( 15 ) Chin Siu Ho ( 3 ) Chingmy Yau ( 2 ) Chow Yun Fat ( 5 ) Chris Lai ( 33 ) Chrissie Chau ( 13 ) Christine Kuo ( 64 ) Christine Ng ( 37 ) Christy Chung ( 1 ) Cilla Kung ( 12 ) Cilla Lok ( 3 ) Cindy Au ( 6 ) Claire Yiu ( 4 ) Coffee Lam ( 6 ) Coffee Lu ( 1 ) Collin Chou ( 1 ) Connie Chan ( 1 ) Connie Man ( 1 ) Corinna Chamberlain ( 2 ) Crystal Fung ( 5 ) Crystal Liu ( 1 ) CTI News ( 5 ) Dada ( 3 ) Damian Lau ( 3 ) daniel wu ( 4 ) David Lui ( 1 ) Dayo Wong ( 20 ) Deborah Li ( 2 ) Deep Ng ( 2 ) Denise Ho ( 14 ) Deno Cheung ( 1 ) Derek Kwok ( 2 ) Deric Wan ( 1 ) Dexter Young ( 1 ) Dicky Cheung ( 4 ) Dilraba Dilmurat ( 1 ) Dodo Cheng ( 2 ) Dominic Ho ( 1 ) Don Li ( 2 ) Donnie Yen ( 11 ) Eason Chan ( 11 ) Eddie Cheung ( 14 ) Eddie Kwan ( 3 ) Eddie Ng ( 1 ) Eddie Pang ( 10 ) Edison Chen ( 36 ) Edmond Leung ( 2 ) Edwin Siu ( 53 ) Eileen Cha ( 3 ) Eileen Yeow ( 1 ) Ekin Cheng ( 20 ) Elaine Ng ( 27 ) Elaine Yiu ( 43 ) Elanne Kong ( 31 ) Elena Kong ( 13 ) Eliza Sam ( 95 ) Elizabete Kwong ( 5 ) Ella Koon ( 67 ) Elliot Ngok ( 1 ) Elton Loo ( 1 ) Elvina Kong ( 4 ) Eric Li ( 1 ) Eric Suen ( 3 ) Eric Tsang ( 26 ) Erica Yuen ( 1 ) Esther Kwan ( 27 ) Etta Ng ( 14 ) Evelyn Choi ( 1 ) Evergreen Mak ( 15 ) Fala Chen ( 186 ) Fan Bingbing ( 7 ) Faye Wong ( 13 ) Felix Lok ( 1 ) Felix Wong ( 15 ) Feng Shaofeng ( 1 ) Fennie Yuen ( 2 ) Fiona sit ( 21 ) Fiona yuen ( 3 ) Flora Chan ( 15 ) Florence Kwok ( 8 ) Florinda Ho ( 14 ) Flow Leung ( 1 ) Francis Ng ( 11 ) Francois Huynh ( 2 ) Frankie Lam ( 22 ) Fred Cheng ( 31 ) G.E.M ( 1 ) Gaile Lok ( 9 ) Gallen Lo ( 21 ) Gary Cao ( 1 ) Gary Tang ( 1 ) gem ( 3 ) Gemma Choi ( 1 ) Geoffrey Wong ( 1 ) Gigi Lai ( 23 ) Gigi Leung ( 23 ) Gigi Wong ( 2 ) Gillian Chung ( 55 ) Gloria Yip ( 1 ) Gong Li ( 1 ) Gordon Lam ( 2 ) Gordon Liu ( 7 ) Grace Chan ( 121 ) Grace Wong ( 25 ) Gregory Lee ( 3 ) Gregory Rivers ( 1 ) Griselda Yeung ( 2 ) Guan Xiaotong ( 2 ) Guo Jingjing ( 1 ) ha y ( 1 ) Ha Yu ( 3 ) Hacken Lee ( 6 ) Han Geng ( 1 ) Hanjin Tan ( 1 ) Hannah Quinlivan ( 4 ) Hawick Lau ( 24 ) Henry Leung ( 1 ) hil ( 1 ) Hilary Tsui ( 3 ) Him Law ( 102 ) Hins Cheung ( 5 ) Hiromi Wada ( 1 ) HKTV ( 4 ) Ho Chun Hin ( 1 ) Hsu Chi ( 1 ) Huang Xiao Ming ( 9 ) Hugo Wong ( 5 ) Idy Chan ( 3 ) Irene Wan ( 6 ) Isabella Kou ( 1 ) Isabella Leong ( 9 ) Iva Law ( 1 ) Ivana Wong ( 3 ) Jack Wu ( 7 ) Jackie Chan ( 14 ) Jackie Xu ( 3 ) Jacky Cheung ( 7 ) Jacquelin Ch'ng ( 2 ) Jacquelin Chong ( 14 ) Jacqueline Chong ( 5 ) Jacqueline Law ( 3 ) Jacqueline Wong ( 63 ) Jamie Chik ( 4 ) Jan Tse ( 1 ) Janet Chow ( 17 ) Janice Man ( 2 ) Janice Shum ( 1 ) Janice Vidal ( 6 ) Janis Chan ( 2 ) Jason Chan ( 39 ) Jay Chou ( 5 ) Jaycee Chan ( 2 ) Jazz Lam ( 5 ) Jeanne Lau ( 1 ) Jeannie Chan ( 16 ) Jennifer Shum ( 8 ) Jennifer Tse ( 4 ) Jenny Lau ( 2 ) Jenny Tseng ( 1 ) Jerry Yan ( 2 ) Jess Shum ( 11 ) Jess Sum ( 2 ) Jessica C ( 7 ) Jessica Hsuan ( 87 ) Jessie Shum ( 9 ) Jet Li ( 1 ) Jill Vidal ( 1 ) Jinny Ng ( 20 ) JJ Jia ( 9 ) Joe Chen ( 7 ) Joe Ma ( 51 ) Joel Chan ( 42 ) Joesph Lee ( 1 ) Joey Law ( 1 ) Joey Meng ( 37 ) Joey Wong ( 3 ) Joey Yung ( 27 ) John Chiang ( 3 ) Johnny Huang Jinyu ( 1 ) Johnson Lee ( 16 ) Jolin Tsai ( 2 ) Jonathan Cheung ( 3 ) Jordan Chan ( 9 ) Josephine Siao Fong Fong ( 1 ) Josie Ho ( 1 ) Joyce Chan ( 1 ) Joyce Cheng ( 27 ) Joyce Koi ( 1 ) Joyce Tang ( 33 ) Julian Cheung ( 51 ) Juliette Louie ( 3 ) June Chan ( 7 ) Juno Mak ( 2 ) Justin Lo ( 6 ) JW ( 1 ) Kaki Leung ( 3 ) Kama ( 1 ) Kaman Kong ( 1 ) Kandy ( 1 ) Kandy Wong ( 2 ) Kara Hui ( 6 ) Karen Mok ( 1 ) Karena Lam ( 4 ) Karena Ng ( 48 ) Karmen Kwok ( 1 ) Kary Ng ( 10 ) Kate Tsui ( 168 ) Kathy Chow ( 8 ) Kathy Chow Hoi Mei ( 16 ) Kathy Yuen ( 1 ) Katy Kung ( 24 ) Kay Tse ( 17 ) Kayi Cheung ( 2 ) Kelly Chen ( 13 ) Kelly Fu ( 12 ) Kelvin Kwan ( 1 ) Kenix Kwok ( 16 ) Kenneth Chan ( 1 ) Kenneth Ma ( 197 ) Kenny Bee ( 2 ) Kenny Kwan ( 2 ) Kenny Wong ( 7 ) Kent Cheng ( 3 ) Kevin Cheng ( 191 ) Kibby Lau ( 2 ) Kiki Sheung ( 9 ) King Kong ( 5 ) Kingdom Yuen ( 2 ) Kitty Yuen ( 4 ) Kitty Zhang Yuqi ( 1 ) Koei Leung ( 1 ) Kong Ngai ( 1 ) Koni Lui ( 17 ) Koo Ming Wa ( 3 ) Kristal Tin ( 37 ) Kristy Yang ( 2 ) Kwong Wa ( 1 ) Lau Dan ( 3 ) Lau Siu Ming ( 1 ) Laurinda Ho ( 2 ) Law Kar Ying ( 2 ) Lawrence Ng ( 18 ) Leah Dou ( 1 ) Leanne Li ( 49 ) Lee Heung Kam ( 6 ) Lee San San ( 5 ) Lee Sing Cheong ( 1 ) Lee Tim Sing ( 4 ) Lee Yee Man ( 2 ) Leila Tong ( 25 ) Leo Ku ( 10 ) Leon Lai ( 14 ) Leslie Cheung ( 2 ) Leung Ka Kei ( 1 ) Li Bing Bing ( 1 ) Li Xian ( 1 ) Liddy Li ( 2 ) Lily Ho ( 10 ) Lily Leung ( 1 ) Lin Chi Ling ( 11 ) Lin Xiawei ( 18 ) Linda Chung ( 240 ) Linda Wong ( 4 ) Lisa Ch'ng ( 2 ) Lisa Chong ( 20 ) Lisa Lau ( 1 ) lisa s ( 1 ) Liu Kai Chi ( 2 ) Liu Xuan ( 2 ) Liu Yifei ( 1 ) Liza Wang ( 33 ) Loletta Lee ( 4 ) Louis Cheung ( 11 ) Louis Fan ( 1 ) Louis Koo ( 27 ) Louis Yuen ( 10 ) Louisa Mak ( 7 ) Louisa So ( 7 ) Louise Lee ( 6 ) Lu Han ( 2 ) Luk Wing Kuen ( 1 ) Lydia Tong ( 1 ) Lynn Hung ( 18 ) Lynn Xiong ( 2 ) Macy Chan ( 4 ) Mag Lam ( 1 ) Magaret Chung ( 1 ) Maggie Cheung ( 2 ) Maggie Cheung Ho Yee ( 35 ) Maggie Siu ( 7 ) Maggie Wu ( 1 ) Mak Ling Ling ( 1 ) Man Yeung ( 1 ) Mandy Cho ( 7 ) Mandy Lam ( 1 ) Mandy Lieu ( 3 ) Mandy Wong ( 50 ) Mango Wong ( 1 ) Marco Ngai ( 2 ) Margaret Chung ( 2 ) Marie Zhuge ( 6 ) Mary Hon ( 1 ) Matt Yeung ( 22 ) Matthew Ho ( 1 ) Matthew Ko ( 9 ) Mavis Pan ( 9 ) May Chan ( 1 ) mc jin ( 4 ) Meini Cheung ( 2 ) Melissa Ng ( 2 ) Michael Hui ( 1 ) Michael Miu ( 31 ) Michael Tao ( 12 ) Michael Tong ( 10 ) Michael Tse ( 70 ) Michele Lee ( 1 ) Michelle Chen ( 2 ) Michelle Reis ( 7 ) Michelle Saram ( 2 ) Michelle Wai ( 1 ) Michelle Ye ( 36 ) Michelle Yim ( 20 ) Miki Yeung ( 1 ) mimi lo ( 15 ) Miriam Yeung ( 30 ) misc ( 2 ) Miu Siu Ching ( 2 ) Moka Fang ( 8 ) Mona Fong ( 2 ) Monica Chan ( 6 ) Moon Lau ( 38 ) Moon Law ( 1 ) Moses Chan ( 201 ) Myolie Wu ( 272 ) Nancy Sit ( 7 ) Nancy Wu ( 137 ) Natalie Tong ( 122 ) Nichola Cheung ( 1 ) Nicholas Tse ( 60 ) Nick Cheung ( 15 ) Nicky Wu ( 2 ) Niki Chow ( 128 ) Nina Paw ( 2 ) Ning Jin ( 1 ) Nnadia Chan ( 9 ) Noel Leung ( 1 ) Oceane Zhu ( 4 ) Oscar Leung ( 28 ) Otto Chan ( 3 ) Owen Cheung ( 10 ) Paisley Wu ( 2 ) Pakho Chau ( 2 ) Patrick Tam ( 1 ) Patrick Tang ( 10 ) Patrick Tse ( 4 ) Paul Che ( 1 ) paul chun ( 1 ) Paul Wong ( 1 ) Paw Hee Ching ( 2 ) Philip Ng ( 22 ) Phoebe Sin ( 19 ) Pierre Ngo ( 10 ) Pinky Cheung ( 7 ) Poon Ka Tak ( 1 ) power chan ( 12 ) Priscilla Wong ( 60 ) Q Bobo ( 4 ) Queenie Chu ( 23 ) Rabee Yeung ( 1 ) Rachel Poon ( 1 ) Rain Li ( 5 ) Rainie Yang ( 2 ) Ray Lui ( 4 ) Raymond Chiu ( 1 ) Raymond Cho ( 12 ) Raymond Lam ( 276 ) Raymond Wong ( 31 ) Real Ting ( 1 ) Rebecca Chan ( 3 ) Rebecca Zhu ( 28 ) Reina ( 1 ) remus choi ( 4 ) Richard Li ( 1 ) Ricky Hui ( 1 ) Ricky Wong ( 8 ) Roger Kwok ( 45 ) Ron Ng ( 120 ) Ronald Cheng ( 11 ) Rosamund Kwan ( 8 ) Rose Chan ( 12 ) Rosemary ( 3 ) Roxanne Tong ( 12 ) Ruby Lin ( 17 ) Ruco Chan ( 110 ) Sam Lee ( 2 ) Samantha Ko ( 52 ) Sammi Cheng ( 24 ) Sammi Cheung ( 1 ) Sammul Chan ( 25 ) Sammy Leung ( 10 ) Sammy Shum ( 9 ) Sandra Ng ( 5 ) Sarah Song ( 19 ) Scarlett Wong ( 3 ) Sean Lau ( 2 ) Selena Li ( 68 ) Selina ( 1 ) Selina Jen ( 7 ) Seungri ( 1 ) Sharla Cheung ( 1 ) Sharon Chan ( 111 ) Shawn Yue ( 8 ) Sheren Tang ( 63 ) Sherman Chung ( 2 ) Sherming Yiu ( 7 ) Shermon Tang ( 2 ) Sherry Chen ( 2 ) Shiga Lin ( 1 ) Shirley Kwan ( 1 ) Shirley Yeung ( 85 ) Shu Qi ( 7 ) Simon Yam ( 3 ) Sin Ho Ying ( 1 ) Sire Ma ( 35 ) Sisley Choi ( 55 ) Sita Chan ( 2 ) Siu Bow ( 3 ) Skye Chan ( 2 ) Snow Suen ( 16 ) Sofia Paiva ( 1 ) Song Hye Kyo ( 2 ) Song Joong Ki ( 2 ) Sonjia Kwok ( 42 ) Stefan Wong ( 1 ) Stephanie Cheng ( 5 ) Stephanie Ho ( 27 ) Stephen Au ( 2 ) Stephen Chan ( 24 ) Stephen Chow ( 3 ) Stephen Fung ( 3 ) Stephen Huynh ( 5 ) Stephen Wong ( 1 ) Stephy Tang ( 33 ) Steven Cheung ( 3 ) Steven Ma ( 116 ) Suki Tsui ( 13 ) Sukie Shek ( 2 ) Sukie Wing ( 1 ) Sunny Chan ( 11 ) Susanna Kwan ( 3 ) Tang Chi Wai ( 3 ) Tang Wei ( 1 ) Tavia Yeung ( 171 ) Terence Yin ( 1 ) Teresa Carpio ( 1 ) Teresa Cheung ( 1 ) Teresa Mo ( 2 ) Theresa Fu ( 13 ) Theresa Lee ( 1 ) Tiffany Lau ( 2 ) Tiffany Tang ( 2 ) Timmy Hung ( 16 ) Tina Shek ( 1 ) Toby Chan ( 3 ) Toby Leung ( 36 ) Tony Hung ( 56 ) Tony Leung ( 4 ) Tracy Chu ( 35 ) Tracy Ip ( 14 ) Tsui Wing ( 1 ) tvb ( 8 ) TVB 42nd Anniversary ( 3 ) TVB News ( 159 ) TVB Series ( 8 ) Twins ( 16 ) Vanessa Yeung ( 10 ) Venus Wong ( 4 ) Veronica Shiu ( 1 ) Viann Zhang ( 20 ) Vicky Chan ( 1 ) Vin Choi ( 3 ) Vincci Cheuk ( 1 ) Vincent Lam ( 1 ) Vincent Wong ( 55 ) Vincy Chan ( 2 ) Virginia Lok ( 18 ) Vivian Chow ( 15 ) Vivian Dawson ( 1 ) Vivian Lai ( 1 ) Vivien Chow ( 2 ) Vivien Yeo ( 7 ) Vonnie Lui ( 2 ) Wallace Huo ( 9 ) Wan Chi Keung ( 1 ) Wang Wei ( 1 ) Wayne Lai ( 96 ) Whitney Hui ( 1 ) William Chak ( 4 ) William Chan ( 17 ) William Feng ( 1 ) William So ( 1 ) Willie Wai ( 2 ) Wilson Tsui ( 1 ) Winki Lai ( 1 ) Winnie Young ( 2 ) Wong Cho Lam ( 81 ) Wong He ( 13 ) Wong Hei ( 14 ) Wong Jing ( 2 ) Wong Tin Lam ( 1 ) Wong Yau Nam ( 1 ) Wu Chun ( 1 ) Wu Fung ( 2 ) Wu Jinyan ( 1 ) Xenia Chong ( 1 ) Xiang Ma ( 1 ) Xu Dongdong ( 1 ) Yammie Lam ( 4 ) Yang Mi ( 15 ) Yang Yang ( 3 ) Yoga Lin ( 2 ) Yoyo Chen ( 29 ) Yoyo Mung ( 45 ) Yumiko Cheng ( 12 ) Yuri Chan ( 3 ) Yvonne Ho ( 1 ) Zac Koo ( 1 ) Zanilia Zhao ( 1 ) Zhang Ziyi ( 1 ) Zheng Shuang ( 2 ) Zhou Dongyu ( 1 ) Zhou Xun ( 1 ) Zhuo Hengyu ( 1 ) Zoie Tam ( 1 )

Blog Archive