Starting in 1999, Michael Tao (陶大宇) and Kathy Chow (周海媚) collaborated on 3 series while they were at ATV – in those 3 series, the two of them got the chance to play lovers, mother and son, master and servant. These collaborations left a lasting impression on Michael, who playfully expressed that at one point, Kathy kept ‘popping up’ in many of his scenes and almost made him ‘go crazy’. Michael expressed that back in the day, Kathy had to resign from one of the series due to illness, which resulted in Michael having to do a kiss scene with a stunt double instead of with Kathy herself –he had to ‘hypnotize’ himself to pretend that the stunt double was Kathy. When Kathy found out about Michael’s ‘grievance’, she laughingly told him: “Ok, I owe you a kiss scene then – I’ll pay it back to you later!”

MT = Michael Tao
KC = Kathy Chow

KC: Michael, after we collaborated on the 3 series Flaming Brothers《縱橫四海》, To Where He Belongs《縱橫天下》, and Showbiz Tycoon《影城大亨》[at ATV], we did not get the chance to collaborate any more. Afterwards, I shifted my career to Beijing [Mainland China] and in 2008, I attended your birthday party in Shanghai -- we also bumped into each other 2 more times later on during a commercial event. We may not see each other often, but sitting down to chat with you today, the feeling you give me is that you haven’t changed one bit!

MT: That time when I was filming in Shanghai, you just happened to be in the area – thank you for stopping by and giving me birthday greetings. However, it seems that we still somehow lack a bit of affinity – even though we filmed 3 series together, our ‘relationship’ is a bit confusing…in fact, you actually caused me to ‘go crazy’!

KC: Huh…that serious?

MT: Back when we were filming Flaming Brothers, you had to quit after already filming half the series because you became ill, leaving your stunt double to finish filming our scenes with me. The storyline was about me madly pursuing you and there was a lot of deeply emotional dialogue [involved in those scenes], but your stunt double had no clue what was going on and she also had no acting experience, so for all the ‘romance’ scenes, I essentially had to act with myself! The funniest part was when I had to tell your stunt double ‘I love you’ and she responded with ‘1-2-3-4-5’…hahaha! The worst was that I originally had the opportunity to do kiss scenes with you, but in the end, I had to keep convincing myself in my mind that a stunt double was you – now you understand why I ‘went crazy’?

Does not have SLC illness

KC: That time I was not feeling well, but it wasn’t SLC (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) as rumored – from birth, I’ve always had a low blood platelet count in my body, so whenever I bump into anything, I bruise very easily. In fact, I recently hit my head accidentally and the bruise took a long time to heal – luckily I didn’t have to work at the time. Listening to you speak just now, it sounds like I owe you a kiss scene then…haha!

MT: Well, not really. When you were sick back then, all of us were very worried about you. Later on, when we got the chance to collaborate on To Where He Belongs together, I thought we would finally get the chance to pick up where we left off previously – to my surprise though, this time around, you played my mother in the series! When I saw your ‘old lady’ look in the dressing room, I was so scared – I remember I asked you with a shocked expression on my face: ‘What are you doing?’ At the time, I really could not accept it!

KC: Hahahaha! I feel that Wong Jing (王晶) [the series’ scriptwriter] was trying to play a joke on you!

MT: Then when we did Showbiz Tycoon, I was hopeful once again, since I would be playing the boss of a movie production company so it would make sense that I’d have the opportunity to ‘get close’ with the female artists who work for me. But the way my character was written, I played a boss with high standing who only has an attitude of ‘mentoring the next generation’ towards his female artists – it was almost like I was your ‘father’ in a sense, so of course no opportunity for kiss scenes!

Very brave to play ‘mother’ role

KC: My character admired you a lot, but you never had romantic feelings toward me – at most, our relationship was just a little bit ‘ambiguous’. No wonder you said that you felt like going crazy! However, I believe we will have the opportunity to collaborate again in the future. On July 1st, I signed with a new management company [SMI Corporation] and there will be a lot of new developments coming up, so we can talk more at that time – I should definitely have the chance to repay you [the kiss scene]!

MT: I admire you a lot for taking on the ‘mother’ role in To Where He Belongs, as most female artists wouldn’t take such a risk playing that type of role. I remember you telling me at the time that you purposefully took that role because you wanted to challenge yourself – I feel that you’re very brave!

KC: I took the role because I felt the character was very well-written. I was paired with Damien [Lau] (劉松仁) and a lot of the storyline was told via flashback scenes – the script was also very attractive: my character loses her memory and regresses back to having the personality of a little kid. I really wanted to challenge myself with this type of character, so I didn’t mind taking it on. I remember at the time, I would stare at a picture of my mom and constantly think about how to make myself look old.

Dated for 10 years, relationship with boyfriend similar to a ‘married couple’

MT: You really don’t have to worry about looking old, as you’ve taken care of yourself well over the years. I even heard that you’re currently dating someone?

KC: I’ve actually been dating for 10 years already. My boyfriend is 10 years younger than me – he’s an architect whom I met through a friend. In the beginning, my boyfriend was really opposed to me being in the entertainment industry – to be honest, during the first 2 -3 years that we dated, I declined a lot of job offers…true, making money is important, but I can’t let that be the only focus in my life – I don’t want to push myself too hard. In terms of getting married – my boyfriend actually already proposed to me the first few years we started dating, but I’m really not in a hurry, as I don’t want to completely give up my acting career right now. Our relationship is very steady right now and it’s no different than that of a married couple – the only thing missing is the marriage contract. I’m pretty much letting things happen at will – if later on I suddenly feel like getting married, then I’ll do it, but it will definitely be low profile…no need to have a huge ceremony because I’ve filmed way too many wedding scenes in my career and pretty much have already worn every type of wedding dress imaginable.

No problem walking out in the street with no makeup

MT: Since Beijing is already your ‘new home’, what brought you back to Hong Kong this time?

KC: Earlier I did the movie The Yang Female Warriors《楊門女將》and the filming process was extremely exhaustive: we had to film in Inner Mongolia, where the weather was 30 degrees below zero and since there were a lot of fight scenes, we were pulled on wires a lot – I even got hit with a sword accidentally and it caused my leg to be swollen for a long time! I don’t know how I lasted through it, but now that it’s over, I really need to rest – I’ve pretty much been working for more than 2 years straight without much rest, so with the opportunity to take a break right now, I figured I’d come back to HK to visit relatives. The lifestyle in HK versus Beijing is very different – when I’m in HK, I usually go around shopping or running errands very leisurely. Reporters have snapped pictures of me taking the subway, eating ice cream, shopping, etc., but I don’t mind – they can take pictures all they want! Usually when I go out, I don’t like to put on makeup – I don’t see anything wrong with that, as long as I’m not affecting others. Sometimes, I even stand around the street corners eating fish balls from the local street vendors!

MT: I really admire your ‘not bothering with trifles’ personality! No wonder you’ve been able to keep yourself looking so young!

KC: Actually, my face just ‘looks’ cool – those who know me would laugh at me and those who don’t would probably be scared to death! Doing makeup and hair is a clumsy experience for me —the ladies who do my hair at work all dread doing it because each time, there are hair clips and combs all over the place. Sometimes, if we’re filming on location somewhere and I’m asked to touch up on my makeup, I usually tell the crew not to bother, as it looks fine the way it is!

MT: I feel that every artist has a certain temperament about them – your temperament is a result of your self-confidence!

EPILOGUE

Over the course of doing the 4 interviews with his friends, Michael Tao’s biggest concern was making sure that the needs of his guests were taken care of. With Kenix Kwok, he wanted to make sure that the interview didn’t interfere with her daughter’s exams [for getting into school]; with Bobby AuYeung and Felix Lok, he was concerned about whether the accessories he chose for them to wear were equally balanced; with Wayne Lai, he was concerned whether drinking wine during the interview would affect his ability to drive and wanted to make sure he got home safely; and with Kathy Chow, when he found out she still had bruises on her head from accidentally hitting it, he was concerned about her feelings doing a photo shoot for the interview, so he delayed the interview until her injury was healed. With the careful attention that he gives to his friends, no wonder all his buddies have nothing but praise for him and when he invited them for these interviews, they agreed readily!

Posted by Hex on Sunday, July 8, 2012

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tags

Aarif Lee ( 1 ) Aaron Kwok ( 19 ) Ada Choi ( 69 ) Adam Cheng ( 8 ) Adia Chan ( 2 ) Adrian Chau ( 4 ) Aimee Chan ( 134 ) Aka ( 1 ) Akemi ( 1 ) Akina ( 1 ) Alan Po ( 1 ) Alan Tam ( 3 ) Alan Tang ( 1 ) Alan Wan ( 6 ) Alex Fong ( 43 ) Alex Lam ( 1 ) Alex To ( 1 ) Ali Lee ( 31 ) Alice Chan ( 12 ) Alvin Chau ( 1 ) Amanda S ( 2 ) Amigo Chui ( 38 ) Amy Chan ( 4 ) Amy Kwok ( 5 ) Andy Hui ( 11 ) Andy Lau ( 25 ) Andy On ( 2 ) Angel Chiang ( 5 ) Angel Wang ( 1 ) Angela Tong ( 30 ) Angelababy ( 40 ) Angelica Lee ( 1 ) Angie Cheung ( 6 ) Angie Shum ( 1 ) Anita mui ( 1 ) Anita Yuen ( 18 ) Anjaylia Chan ( 18 ) Ankie Beilke ( 1 ) Ankie Belkie ( 1 ) Anne Heung ( 5 ) Annie Kwan ( 1 ) Annie Liu ( 10 ) Annie Man ( 12 ) Anthony Wong ( 13 ) Astrid Chan ( 3 ) Athena Chu ( 8 ) ATV News ( 18 ) Auston Lam ( 1 ) Bai Baihe ( 1 ) Bella Lam ( 2 ) Ben Wong ( 12 ) Benjamin Yuen ( 50 ) Benny Chan ( 16 ) Benz hui ( 2 ) Bernice Liu ( 95 ) Boanne Cheung ( 2 ) Bobby Au Yeung ( 51 ) Bondy Chiu ( 1 ) Bonnie Chan ( 1 ) Bosco Wong ( 194 ) Bowie Cheung ( 6 ) Bowie Lam ( 28 ) Brian Burrell ( 1 ) Brian Chu ( 1 ) Bridgette Qiao Xin ( 1 ) Calvin Choy ( 1 ) Candice Chiu ( 1 ) Candy Chang ( 1 ) Candy Chu ( 1 ) Candy Yuen ( 2 ) Carat Cheung ( 9 ) Carina Lau ( 16 ) Carina Zhang ( 1 ) Carl Ng ( 1 ) Carlos Chan ( 1 ) Carmen Lee ( 7 ) Carol Cheng ( 2 ) Carrie Lam ( 2 ) Carrie Ng ( 1 ) Casper Chan ( 1 ) Catherina Tsang ( 1 ) Catherine Chau ( 4 ) Cecilia Cheung ( 64 ) Cecilia Liu ( 2 ) Cecilia Yip ( 2 ) Celina Jade ( 1 ) Chapman To ( 12 ) Charlene Choi ( 61 ) Charles Szeto ( 1 ) Charmaine Li ( 7 ) Charmaine Sheh ( 218 ) Chen Xiao ( 1 ) Cherie Chung ( 1 ) Cherrie Ying ( 6 ) Cherry Yeung ( 1 ) Cheung Tat Ming ( 6 ) Cheung Wah Biu ( 1 ) Cheung Wing Hong ( 4 ) Chin Ka Lok ( 15 ) Chin Siu Ho ( 3 ) Chingmy Yau ( 2 ) Chow Yun Fat ( 5 ) Chris Lai ( 33 ) Chrissie Chau ( 13 ) Christine Kuo ( 64 ) Christine Ng ( 37 ) Christy Chung ( 1 ) Cilla Kung ( 12 ) Cilla Lok ( 3 ) Cindy Au ( 6 ) Claire Yiu ( 4 ) Coffee Lam ( 6 ) Coffee Lu ( 1 ) Collin Chou ( 1 ) Connie Chan ( 1 ) Connie Man ( 1 ) Corinna Chamberlain ( 2 ) Crystal Fung ( 5 ) Crystal Liu ( 1 ) CTI News ( 5 ) Dada ( 3 ) Damian Lau ( 3 ) daniel wu ( 4 ) David Lui ( 1 ) Dayo Wong ( 20 ) Deborah Li ( 2 ) Deep Ng ( 2 ) Denise Ho ( 14 ) Deno Cheung ( 1 ) Derek Kwok ( 2 ) Deric Wan ( 1 ) Dexter Young ( 1 ) Dicky Cheung ( 4 ) Dilraba Dilmurat ( 1 ) Dodo Cheng ( 2 ) Dominic Ho ( 1 ) Don Li ( 2 ) Donnie Yen ( 11 ) Eason Chan ( 11 ) Eddie Cheung ( 14 ) Eddie Kwan ( 3 ) Eddie Ng ( 1 ) Eddie Pang ( 10 ) Edison Chen ( 36 ) Edmond Leung ( 2 ) Edwin Siu ( 53 ) Eileen Cha ( 3 ) Eileen Yeow ( 1 ) Ekin Cheng ( 20 ) Elaine Ng ( 27 ) Elaine Yiu ( 43 ) Elanne Kong ( 31 ) Elena Kong ( 13 ) Eliza Sam ( 95 ) Elizabete Kwong ( 5 ) Ella Koon ( 67 ) Elliot Ngok ( 1 ) Elton Loo ( 1 ) Elvina Kong ( 4 ) Eric Li ( 1 ) Eric Suen ( 3 ) Eric Tsang ( 26 ) Erica Yuen ( 1 ) Esther Kwan ( 27 ) Etta Ng ( 14 ) Evelyn Choi ( 1 ) Evergreen Mak ( 15 ) Fala Chen ( 186 ) Fan Bingbing ( 7 ) Faye Wong ( 13 ) Felix Lok ( 1 ) Felix Wong ( 15 ) Feng Shaofeng ( 1 ) Fennie Yuen ( 2 ) Fiona sit ( 21 ) Fiona yuen ( 3 ) Flora Chan ( 15 ) Florence Kwok ( 8 ) Florinda Ho ( 14 ) Flow Leung ( 1 ) Francis Ng ( 11 ) Francois Huynh ( 2 ) Frankie Lam ( 22 ) Fred Cheng ( 31 ) G.E.M ( 1 ) Gaile Lok ( 9 ) Gallen Lo ( 21 ) Gary Cao ( 1 ) Gary Tang ( 1 ) gem ( 3 ) Gemma Choi ( 1 ) Geoffrey Wong ( 1 ) Gigi Lai ( 23 ) Gigi Leung ( 23 ) Gigi Wong ( 2 ) Gillian Chung ( 55 ) Gloria Yip ( 1 ) Gong Li ( 1 ) Gordon Lam ( 2 ) Gordon Liu ( 7 ) Grace Chan ( 121 ) Grace Wong ( 25 ) Gregory Lee ( 3 ) Gregory Rivers ( 1 ) Griselda Yeung ( 2 ) Guan Xiaotong ( 2 ) Guo Jingjing ( 1 ) ha y ( 1 ) Ha Yu ( 3 ) Hacken Lee ( 6 ) Han Geng ( 1 ) Hanjin Tan ( 1 ) Hannah Quinlivan ( 4 ) Hawick Lau ( 24 ) Henry Leung ( 1 ) hil ( 1 ) Hilary Tsui ( 3 ) Him Law ( 102 ) Hins Cheung ( 5 ) Hiromi Wada ( 1 ) HKTV ( 4 ) Ho Chun Hin ( 1 ) Hsu Chi ( 1 ) Huang Xiao Ming ( 9 ) Hugo Wong ( 5 ) Idy Chan ( 3 ) Irene Wan ( 6 ) Isabella Kou ( 1 ) Isabella Leong ( 9 ) Iva Law ( 1 ) Ivana Wong ( 3 ) Jack Wu ( 7 ) Jackie Chan ( 14 ) Jackie Xu ( 3 ) Jacky Cheung ( 7 ) Jacquelin Ch'ng ( 2 ) Jacquelin Chong ( 14 ) Jacqueline Chong ( 5 ) Jacqueline Law ( 3 ) Jacqueline Wong ( 63 ) Jamie Chik ( 4 ) Jan Tse ( 1 ) Janet Chow ( 17 ) Janice Man ( 2 ) Janice Shum ( 1 ) Janice Vidal ( 6 ) Janis Chan ( 2 ) Jason Chan ( 39 ) Jay Chou ( 5 ) Jaycee Chan ( 2 ) Jazz Lam ( 5 ) Jeanne Lau ( 1 ) Jeannie Chan ( 16 ) Jennifer Shum ( 8 ) Jennifer Tse ( 4 ) Jenny Lau ( 2 ) Jenny Tseng ( 1 ) Jerry Yan ( 2 ) Jess Shum ( 11 ) Jess Sum ( 2 ) Jessica C ( 7 ) Jessica Hsuan ( 87 ) Jessie Shum ( 9 ) Jet Li ( 1 ) Jill Vidal ( 1 ) Jinny Ng ( 20 ) JJ Jia ( 9 ) Joe Chen ( 7 ) Joe Ma ( 51 ) Joel Chan ( 42 ) Joesph Lee ( 1 ) Joey Law ( 1 ) Joey Meng ( 37 ) Joey Wong ( 3 ) Joey Yung ( 27 ) John Chiang ( 3 ) Johnny Huang Jinyu ( 1 ) Johnson Lee ( 16 ) Jolin Tsai ( 2 ) Jonathan Cheung ( 3 ) Jordan Chan ( 9 ) Josephine Siao Fong Fong ( 1 ) Josie Ho ( 1 ) Joyce Chan ( 1 ) Joyce Cheng ( 27 ) Joyce Koi ( 1 ) Joyce Tang ( 33 ) Julian Cheung ( 51 ) Juliette Louie ( 3 ) June Chan ( 7 ) Juno Mak ( 2 ) Justin Lo ( 6 ) JW ( 1 ) Kaki Leung ( 3 ) Kama ( 1 ) Kaman Kong ( 1 ) Kandy ( 1 ) Kandy Wong ( 2 ) Kara Hui ( 6 ) Karen Mok ( 1 ) Karena Lam ( 4 ) Karena Ng ( 48 ) Karmen Kwok ( 1 ) Kary Ng ( 10 ) Kate Tsui ( 168 ) Kathy Chow ( 8 ) Kathy Chow Hoi Mei ( 16 ) Kathy Yuen ( 1 ) Katy Kung ( 24 ) Kay Tse ( 17 ) Kayi Cheung ( 2 ) Kelly Chen ( 13 ) Kelly Fu ( 12 ) Kelvin Kwan ( 1 ) Kenix Kwok ( 16 ) Kenneth Chan ( 1 ) Kenneth Ma ( 197 ) Kenny Bee ( 2 ) Kenny Kwan ( 2 ) Kenny Wong ( 7 ) Kent Cheng ( 3 ) Kevin Cheng ( 191 ) Kibby Lau ( 2 ) Kiki Sheung ( 9 ) King Kong ( 5 ) Kingdom Yuen ( 2 ) Kitty Yuen ( 4 ) Kitty Zhang Yuqi ( 1 ) Koei Leung ( 1 ) Kong Ngai ( 1 ) Koni Lui ( 17 ) Koo Ming Wa ( 3 ) Kristal Tin ( 37 ) Kristy Yang ( 2 ) Kwong Wa ( 1 ) Lau Dan ( 3 ) Lau Siu Ming ( 1 ) Laurinda Ho ( 2 ) Law Kar Ying ( 2 ) Lawrence Ng ( 18 ) Leah Dou ( 1 ) Leanne Li ( 49 ) Lee Heung Kam ( 6 ) Lee San San ( 5 ) Lee Sing Cheong ( 1 ) Lee Tim Sing ( 4 ) Lee Yee Man ( 2 ) Leila Tong ( 25 ) Leo Ku ( 10 ) Leon Lai ( 14 ) Leslie Cheung ( 2 ) Leung Ka Kei ( 1 ) Li Bing Bing ( 1 ) Li Xian ( 1 ) Liddy Li ( 2 ) Lily Ho ( 10 ) Lily Leung ( 1 ) Lin Chi Ling ( 11 ) Lin Xiawei ( 18 ) Linda Chung ( 240 ) Linda Wong ( 4 ) Lisa Ch'ng ( 2 ) Lisa Chong ( 20 ) Lisa Lau ( 1 ) lisa s ( 1 ) Liu Kai Chi ( 2 ) Liu Xuan ( 2 ) Liu Yifei ( 1 ) Liza Wang ( 33 ) Loletta Lee ( 4 ) Louis Cheung ( 11 ) Louis Fan ( 1 ) Louis Koo ( 27 ) Louis Yuen ( 10 ) Louisa Mak ( 7 ) Louisa So ( 7 ) Louise Lee ( 6 ) Lu Han ( 2 ) Luk Wing Kuen ( 1 ) Lydia Tong ( 1 ) Lynn Hung ( 18 ) Lynn Xiong ( 2 ) Macy Chan ( 4 ) Mag Lam ( 1 ) Magaret Chung ( 1 ) Maggie Cheung ( 2 ) Maggie Cheung Ho Yee ( 35 ) Maggie Siu ( 7 ) Maggie Wu ( 1 ) Mak Ling Ling ( 1 ) Man Yeung ( 1 ) Mandy Cho ( 7 ) Mandy Lam ( 1 ) Mandy Lieu ( 3 ) Mandy Wong ( 50 ) Mango Wong ( 1 ) Marco Ngai ( 2 ) Margaret Chung ( 2 ) Marie Zhuge ( 6 ) Mary Hon ( 1 ) Matt Yeung ( 22 ) Matthew Ho ( 1 ) Matthew Ko ( 9 ) Mavis Pan ( 9 ) May Chan ( 1 ) mc jin ( 4 ) Meini Cheung ( 2 ) Melissa Ng ( 2 ) Michael Hui ( 1 ) Michael Miu ( 31 ) Michael Tao ( 12 ) Michael Tong ( 10 ) Michael Tse ( 70 ) Michele Lee ( 1 ) Michelle Chen ( 2 ) Michelle Reis ( 7 ) Michelle Saram ( 2 ) Michelle Wai ( 1 ) Michelle Ye ( 36 ) Michelle Yim ( 20 ) Miki Yeung ( 1 ) mimi lo ( 15 ) Miriam Yeung ( 30 ) misc ( 2 ) Miu Siu Ching ( 2 ) Moka Fang ( 8 ) Mona Fong ( 2 ) Monica Chan ( 6 ) Moon Lau ( 38 ) Moon Law ( 1 ) Moses Chan ( 201 ) Myolie Wu ( 272 ) Nancy Sit ( 7 ) Nancy Wu ( 137 ) Natalie Tong ( 122 ) Nichola Cheung ( 1 ) Nicholas Tse ( 60 ) Nick Cheung ( 15 ) Nicky Wu ( 2 ) Niki Chow ( 128 ) Nina Paw ( 2 ) Ning Jin ( 1 ) Nnadia Chan ( 9 ) Noel Leung ( 1 ) Oceane Zhu ( 4 ) Oscar Leung ( 28 ) Otto Chan ( 3 ) Owen Cheung ( 10 ) Paisley Wu ( 2 ) Pakho Chau ( 2 ) Patrick Tam ( 1 ) Patrick Tang ( 10 ) Patrick Tse ( 4 ) Paul Che ( 1 ) paul chun ( 1 ) Paul Wong ( 1 ) Paw Hee Ching ( 2 ) Philip Ng ( 22 ) Phoebe Sin ( 19 ) Pierre Ngo ( 10 ) Pinky Cheung ( 7 ) Poon Ka Tak ( 1 ) power chan ( 12 ) Priscilla Wong ( 60 ) Q Bobo ( 4 ) Queenie Chu ( 23 ) Rabee Yeung ( 1 ) Rachel Poon ( 1 ) Rain Li ( 5 ) Rainie Yang ( 2 ) Ray Lui ( 4 ) Raymond Chiu ( 1 ) Raymond Cho ( 12 ) Raymond Lam ( 276 ) Raymond Wong ( 31 ) Real Ting ( 1 ) Rebecca Chan ( 3 ) Rebecca Zhu ( 28 ) Reina ( 1 ) remus choi ( 4 ) Richard Li ( 1 ) Ricky Hui ( 1 ) Ricky Wong ( 8 ) Roger Kwok ( 45 ) Ron Ng ( 120 ) Ronald Cheng ( 11 ) Rosamund Kwan ( 8 ) Rose Chan ( 12 ) Rosemary ( 3 ) Roxanne Tong ( 12 ) Ruby Lin ( 17 ) Ruco Chan ( 110 ) Sam Lee ( 2 ) Samantha Ko ( 52 ) Sammi Cheng ( 24 ) Sammi Cheung ( 1 ) Sammul Chan ( 25 ) Sammy Leung ( 10 ) Sammy Shum ( 9 ) Sandra Ng ( 5 ) Sarah Song ( 19 ) Scarlett Wong ( 3 ) Sean Lau ( 2 ) Selena Li ( 68 ) Selina ( 1 ) Selina Jen ( 7 ) Seungri ( 1 ) Sharla Cheung ( 1 ) Sharon Chan ( 111 ) Shawn Yue ( 8 ) Sheren Tang ( 63 ) Sherman Chung ( 2 ) Sherming Yiu ( 7 ) Shermon Tang ( 2 ) Sherry Chen ( 2 ) Shiga Lin ( 1 ) Shirley Kwan ( 1 ) Shirley Yeung ( 85 ) Shu Qi ( 7 ) Simon Yam ( 3 ) Sin Ho Ying ( 1 ) Sire Ma ( 35 ) Sisley Choi ( 55 ) Sita Chan ( 2 ) Siu Bow ( 3 ) Skye Chan ( 2 ) Snow Suen ( 16 ) Sofia Paiva ( 1 ) Song Hye Kyo ( 2 ) Song Joong Ki ( 2 ) Sonjia Kwok ( 42 ) Stefan Wong ( 1 ) Stephanie Cheng ( 5 ) Stephanie Ho ( 27 ) Stephen Au ( 2 ) Stephen Chan ( 24 ) Stephen Chow ( 3 ) Stephen Fung ( 3 ) Stephen Huynh ( 5 ) Stephen Wong ( 1 ) Stephy Tang ( 33 ) Steven Cheung ( 3 ) Steven Ma ( 116 ) Suki Tsui ( 13 ) Sukie Shek ( 2 ) Sukie Wing ( 1 ) Sunny Chan ( 11 ) Susanna Kwan ( 3 ) Tang Chi Wai ( 3 ) Tang Wei ( 1 ) Tavia Yeung ( 171 ) Terence Yin ( 1 ) Teresa Carpio ( 1 ) Teresa Cheung ( 1 ) Teresa Mo ( 2 ) Theresa Fu ( 13 ) Theresa Lee ( 1 ) Tiffany Lau ( 2 ) Tiffany Tang ( 2 ) Timmy Hung ( 16 ) Tina Shek ( 1 ) Toby Chan ( 3 ) Toby Leung ( 36 ) Tony Hung ( 56 ) Tony Leung ( 4 ) Tracy Chu ( 35 ) Tracy Ip ( 14 ) Tsui Wing ( 1 ) tvb ( 8 ) TVB 42nd Anniversary ( 3 ) TVB News ( 159 ) TVB Series ( 8 ) Twins ( 16 ) Vanessa Yeung ( 10 ) Venus Wong ( 4 ) Veronica Shiu ( 1 ) Viann Zhang ( 20 ) Vicky Chan ( 1 ) Vin Choi ( 3 ) Vincci Cheuk ( 1 ) Vincent Lam ( 1 ) Vincent Wong ( 55 ) Vincy Chan ( 2 ) Virginia Lok ( 18 ) Vivian Chow ( 15 ) Vivian Dawson ( 1 ) Vivian Lai ( 1 ) Vivien Chow ( 2 ) Vivien Yeo ( 7 ) Vonnie Lui ( 2 ) Wallace Huo ( 9 ) Wan Chi Keung ( 1 ) Wang Wei ( 1 ) Wayne Lai ( 96 ) Whitney Hui ( 1 ) William Chak ( 4 ) William Chan ( 17 ) William Feng ( 1 ) William So ( 1 ) Willie Wai ( 2 ) Wilson Tsui ( 1 ) Winki Lai ( 1 ) Winnie Young ( 2 ) Wong Cho Lam ( 81 ) Wong He ( 13 ) Wong Hei ( 14 ) Wong Jing ( 2 ) Wong Tin Lam ( 1 ) Wong Yau Nam ( 1 ) Wu Chun ( 1 ) Wu Fung ( 2 ) Wu Jinyan ( 1 ) Xenia Chong ( 1 ) Xiang Ma ( 1 ) Xu Dongdong ( 1 ) Yammie Lam ( 4 ) Yang Mi ( 15 ) Yang Yang ( 3 ) Yoga Lin ( 2 ) Yoyo Chen ( 29 ) Yoyo Mung ( 45 ) Yumiko Cheng ( 12 ) Yuri Chan ( 3 ) Yvonne Ho ( 1 ) Zac Koo ( 1 ) Zanilia Zhao ( 1 ) Zhang Ziyi ( 1 ) Zheng Shuang ( 2 ) Zhou Dongyu ( 1 ) Zhou Xun ( 1 ) Zhuo Hengyu ( 1 ) Zoie Tam ( 1 )

Blog Archive